Clubs @ Leslie Park
for adults with a learning disability
Clubs @ Leslie Park has been running since August 2005
Our members attend for between 1 and 5 days a week.
They are supported to
- develop their everyday living skills and their talents
- make friends and have a great time
- live healthy lives and fulfil their potential
We offer a variety of activity clubs, some at our Leslie Park hub and some out and about in the local Croydon community.
The clubs include
- Business enterprise
- Community fundraising
- Dance & drama
- Disc Golf
Contact Kat Edwards for more information
020 8662 9201
07510 591 968
Our Leslie Park building is at
60/61 Leslie Park Road
Clubs @ Leslie Park videos
1) Lockdown @ Leslie Park, made in 2020 in lockdown
2) Don’t Hold Me Back Project, a really exciting project for 2021!