Our work with parent carers is issue-based and confidential. We obtain written consent and provide support in person, by phone or video call, or email.
Examples of help offered
- Preparing for, and advocacy at meetings to ensure you feel heard
- Support with understanding and navigating SEND systems for education, health and social care
- Talking to professionals
- Support with or signposting to sources of information about grants and benefits
- Accessing local groups
- Information and support about moving into adulthood
- Referrals to other organisations
We are unable to provide legal, financial, or welfare, advice or representation but can signpost you to organisations who offer these services.