Transition Workshop 5 - Person-Centred Planning & how to ensure it reflects your young person’s needs & aspirations
Thursday 03 February 2022
13:00 to 15:00
Free online workshop for parents of children and young people with disabilities from year 8 (aged approximately 13-14) up to age 25.
This session will be delivered by Sue Utley from PiP @ Croydon Mencap. Sue is a Family Link Worker and has both personal and professional experience in supporting parents to ensure their child receives a person-centred plan.
This workshop is interactive, and includes
- understanding what Person-Centred planning is
- why Person-Centred planning is so important for your child
- how to elicit your child’s views
- how to start creating your child’s Person-Centred Map
- examples showing a successful Person-Centred Map
Please email Tansy to book a place